The North Western Ontario Local Immigration Partnership invites you to attend the 11th Annual Regional Immigration Forum.
Tue, 5 Feb 2019, 8:00 AM –Wed, 6 Feb 2019, 5:00 PM EST
Italian Cultural Centre, 132 Algoma Street South, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 3B7
Who should attend?
– Employers, Service Providers, Municipalities and Government Representatives/Agencies from North Western Ontario.
What will be discussed?
– Attraction and Retention Strategies
– Economic Immigration Pathways
– Employer Engagement & Tools
Who will we hear from?
– Presentations will be made by a variety of agencies and government programs including:Northern Policy Institute; The Conference Board of Canada; Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program; FedNor, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada etc.
What does the fee cover?
– The 90.00 registration fee covers breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks for February 5th and 6th.
Need a place to stay?
– A block of rooms have been set aside at the Prince Arthur Hotel – call and reserve your room, referencing the Immigration Forum to receive a reduced rate of $89/night!
How can we best accommodate you?
– Please email email@example.com and let us know how we can strive to accommodate your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the Immigration Form is a place that is comfortable and accessible for all.
Inscription avant le 31 janvier : https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/north-western-ontario-immigration-forum-2019-tickets-54616110256