Northwestern Ontario needs to expand its child care options. Interested in starting your own home-based child care?
Follow this opportunity coordinated by the Société Économique de l’Ontario, the Association des francophones du Nord-Ouest de l’Ontario and Aféseo.
You want to start a home-based childcare service and you don’t know where to start?
Maybe you already offer a home childcare service?
Call on our start-up support
✓ Early childhood professional staff with experience in a family setting;
✓ Resources to help you get your business off the ground; ✓ Business support (self-employed);
✓ Learning activities on how children learn;
✓ Networking as an AFÉSEO member and access to a multitude of learning activities and resources; ✓ Individualized coaching.
Do you have the necessary arrangements? Are you a person…
– Caring for children?
– Creative, with a good sense of humor?
– Open to change and to different types of families?
– Flexible to accommodate families’ schedules or special needs?
– Who inspires trust?
– Organized and responsible?
– Able to communicate clearly in French and English?
– Alert and dynamic?
– Ready to become a cultural and linguistic facilitator?
– Passionate and committed?
If you have checked off the majority of the above, maybe it’s for you!
Don’t hesitate to contact Léon Bila, Economic Development and Marketing Officer at AFNOO: 1-888-248-1712 for more information.
These services are free, thanks to the financial support of RDÉE Canada.